There are six foods that will give you similar effects that a thermogenic of cardio session can affect your body. Assist your body in burning fat while you are maintaining a healthy longer life with these foods that will ramp up your metabolism. Who wouldn’t want all that?
Most people will blame their genetic make up to be the cause for their slow running metabolism. How many people complain that their partner seems to be able to lose weight easily, and even though they work harder their weight won’t budge? If you have these foods in the right quantity during specific times of the day you will help your body lose weight, and gain muscle.
1. Blueberries: These are antioxidants. Most people have heard this buzzword before. Everybody needs to consume antioxidants. The more antioxidants we eat the better for our bodies. People buy antioxidants and they know they need them, but do we truly understand, why?
Oxidation is a chemical process within your body whereby electrons are taken off a substance via a chemical reaction. When your body undergoes oxidative stress, such as when you’re sick, have a disease or after a workout, the product from this oxidation is known as a ‘free radical’. Good thing we have antioxidants like blueberries.
When free radicals start to build up in your body because they’re not cleared, they start to damage cells which can lead to inhibited muscle growth, fat loss or even cause disease. Good thing we have antioxidants like blueberries! Antioxidants help prevent this oxidation from taking place, and thus prevents the build up of free radicals.
2. Almonds: Almonds are truly one of nature’s miracle foods. They provide the most healthy calories and nutrition for the smallest serving size. You get the most nutrition possible out of the calories you eat. One serving of almonds, or about a handful, is an excellent source of vitamin E and a good source of fiber (which helps keep you full) and offer heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
3. Whey Protein: An incredible high quality source of protein. It’s really the best source of protein and provides your body with the necessary building blocks to produce amino acids. Amino acids are necessary to build muscle tissue. Whey protein is also plays a part to support a healthy immunity, by being an antioxidant. Whey protein consistently used with exercise will help with muscle building and loss in fat.
4. Salmon: is a lot higher in calories than most other fish, but its low in saturated fat and real high in protein. This is a great combination and is a great omega-3. Omega-3 fats are a unique type of healthy fats. They are found in salmon and have many benefits to cardiovascular health. Omega-3 is known to prevent erratic heart behavior, making blood less likely to cause artery blockages. Improving the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol in general will help from clogging your arteries.
5. Spinach: Leafy green vegetables like spinach with its delicate texture and jade green color provide more nutrients than any other food. By eating spinach, you’ll be protecting yourself against osteoporosis, heart disease, colon cancer, arthritis, and other diseases at the same time. And if the physical benefits aren’t enough, you also get mental improvements.
6. Water: Water makes up nearly 2/3rds of our body’s weight. Did you know that 83% percent of your blood is made up of water? Muscles consist of 75% water, bones are 22% water, and the brain is 74% water. Knowing how big of a percentage of your body is made up of water can help you to understand how important it is to stay hydrated. The human body cannot function without it. Without water we are depriving our bodies with the most essential nutrient.
Believe me; if you include any (preferably all) of these foods in your daily eating plan, your body will thank you with extra energy and longevity. There aren’t many foods out there that can help keep you fit and healthy, but these 6 are a great start.
Stop wasting your time, effort and money on B.S. “Miracle Programs” that don’t deliver results! Learn the honest truth revealed by a genuine weight lifting expert and finally start noticing the gains you deserve. You can also read our Weight Lifting Exercises and articles.