List Price: $26.10
Sale Price: $18.23
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Our #1 selling flavor, Spirulina never disappoints with its high nutrition profile and sweet taste. Be a green goddess! Each Raw Rev Organic Spirulina Dream bar is packed with high quality plant-based protein and nutrient-dense whole foods. With 7 grams of vegan protein, 3 grams of fiber, no trans-fats, and no hydrogenated oils, Raw Rev has raised the bar on nutrition and taste. Raw Rev proudly strives to offer the world's most nutrient-dense products which are affordable, minimally processed, sustainable, and bursting with flavor. Raw Rev Organic bars are always: gluten free, vegan, kosher, non-GMO and are free from soy-isolates, corn and artificial ingredients. Believe in the power of nuts and seeds! Ingredients: Organic Cashews, Organic Dates, Organic Sunflower Seed Kernels, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Almonds, Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Sprouted Flax Seed.
- Our #1 selling flavor, Spirulina never disappoints with its high nutrition profile and sweet taste. Be a green goddess!
- 7 grams of plant protein, 3 grams of fiber per bar
- FREE FROM: animal products, GMOs, gluten, soy & whey protein
- Raw & Organic Ingredients - Agave, Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds and Sprouted Flax Seeds
- Good for the planet -lower carbon footprint
- The Raw Revolution Spirulina Dream Bar contains Spirulina Powder, a superfood that is an excellent source of vegetable protein, multivitamins, minerals and Vitamin B12
- Pack of 12 1.8oz (51g) Bars; 1.5lbs (0.7kg) Total Weight; Fruit and nut snack bars; #1 Selling USDA Certified Organic Bar; Superfoods in every bite; Gluten free, Non- Gmo project certified, vegan
- 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber; Source of Omega-6; High in trace minerals and vitamins; No refined sugars, no trans fats or hydrogenated oils
- One year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Made in New York in our own Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Organic facility; We never use soy protein isolate flour, crisps or beans, wheat, oats, rice or other filler grains, corn syrup (glucose syrup), inulin (chicory root fiber) or animal products